martes, 9 de febrero de 2010

Earthquake or SONIC BOOOOOM

iTS 10,32 pm, I have just crawled out of bed to come and write in the computer room, in which the only sound that keeps me company is the sound of the everlasting (not really) energy expending plastic boxes.

Just at 10,13 pm I was resting myself in my bed, inside my blankets, protecting myself from the heavy wind that came from my, since the hurricane, broken window.
I was in the last page, in the last sentence of the book I was reading, "Touching Spirit Bear", that a nice lady gave to me, when suddenly it trembled, the entire world move and jump, as if it was choking to death, hoping to get some air before passing out. I have never felt that before, I believe me, being from Mexico City, I have experienced my good share of earthquakes, but this one was different, the windows where dancing like Shakira, and the whole building move from one side to the other, I've never felt something like this before, It felt Like if an space non identified aircraft has just landed, roughly, outside my house.
When everything stopped, the sensation was good, like if I was lucky to have survived a nuclear explosion, if that sensation really exists, and can be told.

At the moment I walk out of the house, kind of wondering if I was going to see some demolition job, or a UFO standing outside my house. Everybody in the neighborhood was out wondering what the hell had happen. Of course the jokes started, Anaconda shouted "sorry", for farting.

I Don't know what happened tonight, but the earth definitely shook itself some fleas or something, it felt good.

1 comentario:

  1. A) No me chinges con que ahora escribes en ingles
    B) Dr. Bum rulea lo deberiamos de revivir
    C) Felicidades en el nuevo blog, que mal pedo que temblo tan feo.
    D) Nos estamos hablando cuando tengas noticias de cualquier cosa hermano, estuvo de huevos verte este fin se te extraña perro!!!

    ResponderEliminar